WSC Rental Basics:
Water Street Church is an affirming and anti-racist space, a welcoming space to all gender identities and sexual orientations.
|Free WI-FI||Elevator service between floors|
|Hearing Assist system||Fully wheelchair accessible|
|Defibrillator on the premises||Automatic on/off light switches|
|Weather canopy over upper main entrance||Air conditioning throughout|
Contact our office for more details. Email: email@example.com Phone: 519-822-7720
Basic Rental Terms:
- Third party liability insurance required for all rentals.
- Security deposit required (damage repair, paint, etc.)
- Most rooms can be rented for half a day or a whole day.
- Renters will be issued a key fob, programmed to be active only for the time the room is booked.
- Basic cleaning included in the agreement: premises to be left as found.
- Rental agreement must include setup and cleaning/takedown time.
- Extra cleaning invoiced if necessary, based on the custodian’s report.
- Only rooms that are rented may be used; use of additional rooms will incur an extra charge.
- Washrooms are available to all renters (keep them clean and tidy)
- We are a smoking free building: upon arrival use the ashtray provided outdoors.
- No alcohol in the building or on the property.
Please remember that this is a church and the facilities are to be treated as such. All renters: use our facilities with respect, and limit your use to the areas that you have rented.
Parking is available at the upper and lower levels. There is a drop-off canopy at the upper level, with automatic doors for easy accessibility.