Our students have completed their study and visual exploration of the Tabernacle, mentored by Mark Gibson and Xiudongh He. The final results are impressive!
What the kids learned:
- Maya overcame her fear of the hot glue gun.
- Ian learned about the Holy of Holies and was the first to finish.
- Jacob realized he can’t beat Ian in a “Roman foot race”.
- Isaiah learned that there are many components to the Tabernacle.
- Ruby learned where everything goes in the tabernacle.
- Nathan learned about the entrances.
- Mark learned to change the design (the day of) and about new materials (chop sticks and interfacing)
- Mr. He learned the revelation of Himself through the Tabernacle.